Wednesday, August 21, 2019

New State, New Life

I didn’t realize it had been so long since I updated this site. Sorry to all who have been expecting more from us! I will do more content here and additionally there will be content on our Full Life Adventures page: www.fulllifeadventures.org

Here is the very brief life update:
I finished my Masters in Christian Ministry in December of 2016, having already started in the summer of 2016 I also went on to finish my Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy in 2018, all at Abilene Christian University. I also completed a thesis on Adventure Based Therapy with Marital Intimacy and Christian Spirituality.

Megan, the kids and I loved our time in Abilene. We met some incredible people there that will always be in our hearts and minds. But ultimately our hearts were in Colorado and had been since the summer of 2014 when we felt God calling us there.

After working for the Counseling Center at ACU for a short time I found a job in Greeley, Colorado at North Range Behavioral Health working with troubled adolescents and their families. Shortly there after Megan found a job in Greeley at Edward Jones Investments, and through her research we found the little town of Windsor. We moved there in December of 2018 and love it!

We still desire to start following our dreams of having a place for couples and families to reconnect, rest, reconcile, and restore. We believe this will still happen in God’s timing not our own.

We’d love to hear from you all. If you have questions or comments please share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The summer of recovery and difficulty

The last year and a half have been in a word; hard. The pandemic has left us disconnected, grieving, uneasy, fractured, and wondering what i...